- HUWA will accept returns up to 14 days from the receipt of your order.
- Packages must reach us within 14 days from when you receive your order. We also require you send us an email within the first 4 days informing us of the return. Kindly note that parcels can take up to 7 working days to be returned to us, unless sent via special delivery.
- All Made-to-Order items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- During our sale period, the purchase of sale items will be final. We will be unable to process any refunds or exchanges.
- All items are your responsibility until they reach us. Therefore, we recommend you send the parcel via a reliable courier. Delivery fees for returning items are your responsibility.
- Any items that have been damaged or worn will not be accepted by HUWA.
- Please make sure to contact us at [email protected] immediately if your order has been received unpackaged. If you wish to return the item/s you must notify us, in this case, on the same day.
- We advise all customers to not remove and dispose original packaging before thorough inspection of the item. Items must be returned in original packaging to be accepted.
How to return or exchange an item?
- We understand that customers may like to exchange a product for a different size or design, therefore you may return the item/s in their original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- You must email us at [email protected] with your purchase number, item number and provide a reason for returning the item.
- We will issue a full refund, excluding original delivery fees, upon receipt. Or exchange the items as per your request, if available.
- Upon receipt of items, the credit or debit card originally used for the purchase will be credited with the cost of the goods. We will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt of your return. Your credit card company may take 4-7 working days to credit your account.
- We will send you a confirmation email with your return confirmation number. We will also inform you of any further instructions if necessary.
- For overseas customers, you are kindly requested to mark the packages as ‘returned items’ on the customs declaration forms. In order to avoid any unnecessary duty fees and delays in customs.
- Regarding international orders, please be aware your country customs may apply certain import duty charges. This is a charge that the recipient has to pay to import the good into their country.
- In the event that this fee is not paid by the recipient, customs may hold the goods and send them back to HUWA in Cairo.
- Please be aware international custom duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments.