When Art Deco and Huwa’s ancient egyptian roots met, The Rene Lapel Pin was born. A certain elegance and sophestication can be found in its wing like motif. Made in Sterling Silver and Brass plated in 18K gold, set with a black stone and two baguette diamond zircons. Part of the DECO Collection. Browse the rest of the collection here.
Our Products are all made in sterling silver or brass, all plated in either yellow gold or platinum. Exposure to certain chemicals or environments can result in compromising your pieces. This includes, but does not limit the following: perspiration, perfume, cleaning agents, chlorine, saltwater, creams, chemicals and silver polish.
- After showering, using lotion, or any other body product, wait until your product is completely dry before putting on your gold-plated accessories. Some products can have a negative reaction with plating and can cause changes in color or texture.
- Always apply perfume before putting on your jewelry. Perfume chemicals can react with the metal and cause a change in the appearance, so you don’t want to spray it directly on your pieces!
- Don’t sleep, shower or do the dishes in your gold-plated jewelry.
- When traveling or not wearing your accessories, make sure to store them in a jewelry case or wrapped up in a soft cloth to prevent scratching. Keep your HUWA pieces stored in their pouches.
- Don’t Swim in your plated pieces